[HTCondor-users] Multiple jobs and scheduling algorithm

Hello,

I would like to know if it's possible to execute, at the same time, more than one job in a execution slot so that the execution is made concurrently.

I know there's Pegasus job clustering, though I'm not sure if the execution is made concurrently or as a pipeline.

Anyway, I'm looking for something more dynamic, so that's possible to submit jobs to an slot that's already executing another one.

And where can I read or learn about the scheduling algorithm used in Condor? Is it possible to change it to another one?

Thanks,
Ricardo Oda