Re: [HTCondor-users] Migrating Condor central manager?

On 9/22/2014 1:20 PM, Dimitri Maziuk wrote:
> The other option is to set up a new pool with the new master and migrate
> worker nodes one by one.

That's a viable plan, especially if you're performing a migration that
would render old nodes incompatible with the new configuration for some
reason. I did this with part of my pool a few years ago as an adjunct to
the migration from 32-bit Linux to 64-bit Linux. Splitting the pool made
more sense than trying to get users to deal with the changes in their
submissions.

--
Rich Pieri <ratinox@xxxxxxx>
MIT Laboratory for Nuclear Science