[HTCondor-users] Fwd: Re: [EPEL-devel] HTCondor on EPEL 7

Hi there,

As Iâm no part of either EPEL or HTCondor teams, maybe you (both teams) should get in touch about what FrantiÅek (CCâed) replied to my email on EPEL ml so things get cleared ?
I guess Iâm not the only admin to use both EPEL and HTCondor repo, and maybe thereâs a way to get things done more cleanly than using priorities ?
Last point is, *if* HTCondor is to be delivered via EPEL, Iâm not that fond of using a devel version in prod.

Anyway, itâs up to you, guys :)

Keep up the good work !