Re: [HTCondor-users] Caching large executable on worker nodes

Hi Ian,

yes, something like this is exactly what I would need to implement. I
have no permission to access this script, but I would be very interested
to learn how you handle the subtleties (concurrent downloads to the same
machine, aborted downloads, clean-up etc.).

Would you be willing to share some of your concepts? I am curious to see
whether I can implement this on Windows, too.

Thanks a lot, this is highly appreciated!

Jens