Re: [HTCondor-users] Problems Building on Fedora 22 / RedHat 6

Hi Greg,

I built the configure_uw way and it works! However, I don't build with
the externals like UW; taking the cmake parameters right out of the
Fedora 22 spec-file also fails with the same error. Non-parallel build
made no difference either.

Thanks,
Will