[HTCondor-users] MRG low latency into core

Will the MRG low latency (https://access.redhat.com/documentation/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_MRG/1.2/html/Grid_User_Guide/chap-Grid_User_Guide-Low_latency_scheduling.html) scheduling ever be included in HTC core?Â

It seems I am in need for it on Windows but I don't want to use MRG. The HTC condor on windows works great. If there are any tuning I can do please let me know.