[HTCondor-users] Directing jobs to certain nodes.

Hello everyone,

We want to send jobs to a subset of our nodes. Only these jobs should run on these nodes. Iâve read though the docs and tried several variations of the configuration below but I still canât get my jobs to run only on the re-configured nodes.

# condor_version
$CondorVersion: 8.2.8 Aug 03 2015 $
$CondorPlatform: X86_64-CentOS_6.6 $

In our nodes configuration:
IsDESNode = True
STARTD_ATTRS = IsDESNode, $(STARTD_ATTRS)
STARTD_EXPRS = $(STARTD_EXPRS)
START = ($(START))

# condor_config_val -dump |grep -i des
IsDESNode = True

âand in my submit file
+IsDESNode = True
+Requirements = (IsDESNode =?= True)

The jobs runs, but on other nodes. Any incorrect syntax or missing?  Thanks for any help or tips.

Paul