Re: [HTCondor-users] NegotiatorLog: Failed to start non-blockingupdate

On Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 9:55 AM, Sunshine <492096437@xxxxxx> wrote:
> condor_collector is running, and this machine's security settings is same
> with other 3 machines, only this machine is not working nomally.
> I don't know where the problem is and how to fix it.

It might help to understand your architecture. Are the three machines
each  their own central or is the machine in question both a central
manager and a scheduler, with the other two as schedulers?

--
Ben Cotton

Cycle Computing
Better Answers. Faster.