[HTCondor-users] multiple condor_submit's - one cluster

Dear Group:

Is there a way to issue a sequence of condor_submit commands, each for a single job, and have the jobs all have the same ClusterId?

Another way of asking this: Is there a way to specify the ClusterId of a job?

I understand that one can spawn multiple jobs with a single specification file and a single condor_submit.

But I want to issue one condor_submit command with its own specification file for each job.

And just double checking – Is ClusterId an integer or a string?

Regards,

Don

Signature0001

Don Krieger, Ph.D.