Re: [HTCondor-users] condor: Error parsing classad or job not found

Hi,

Slightly more maintainable - you should be able to edit blahpd.conf and (or BLAH.conf, or whatever they call it these days ;) and point at a custom qstat wrapper.

Again, not ideal.  Maybe we should brainstorm how to pass this config info back and forth between HTCondor and the blahp?

Derek - why doesn't blahp spit out better debugging information?  Shouldn't it be recording the stdout/err?

Adam - what does qstat do if this argument is not given?

Brian