[HTCondor-users] help setting up condor

Hi,
I’m new to condor. We have a few machines we want to use as a cluster. I installed condor on two machines so far for testing. I’ve tried running condor on each machine individually and it seems to run fine. When I do condor_status it gives me a list of the cpus in the machine.

Then I tried to connect the machines by setting the  HOST parameter in one machine to the name of the other machine. In this case when I do: condor_status it shows only the cpus of the HOST but not of the worker. Both the host and the worker give the same output. I’ve not been able to figure out why the host seems not to be able to detect the cpus of the worker.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jose