From: Steven C Timm
Date: 2015-06-30 02:42
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] priority fo special user
I think the user is saying that they want CMS.A to get the first crack at the resources
regardless of fairshare as well.. this is the second CMS facility in recent months
that wants to do that.  To do this you can set the priority halflife to a very long value
so that the effective priority doesn't go up after they have run a long time..  But
in addition you would have to set the GROUP_PRIO_FACTOR of the atlas group
high as well.

Steve Timm