[HTCondor-users] Limiting preemption based on composition of running jobs

Hello.

I am having trouble configuring a preemption policy that is based on the number running jobs that match some criteria.

Basically, I'd like to have a limit on the number of long-running jobs without using accounting groups or custom slots. The part I am having trouble with is how to express "preempt only when there are more than 400 jobs that have been running for more than 12 hours" in PREEMPTION_REQUIREMENTS.

Is what I am trying to do possible?

Thanks,

Vlad