Re: [HTCondor-users] Submit fails - RHEL 7 in NIS environment and FS authentication

Can I add a "me too" to that?  I've got new servers arriving today that are going to get centos7.

Klint.

-----Original Message-----
From: HTCondor-users [mailto:htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Feldt, Andrew N.
Sent: Thursday, 9 July 2015 6:10 AM
To: htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] Submit fails - RHEL 7 in NIS environment and FS authentication

Folks,

Ok, the NIS part turned out to be a red herring.  The real issue is that Condor 8.2.8 does not work on RHEL 7 with SELinux enabled (verified by disabling SELinux temporarily where FS Authentication works just fine).  I see that there is a ticket for this already at:

https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=5012

so I will put my RHEL 7 upgrade plans on hold until this is resolved (we have committed to run SELinux and have been doing so ever since RHEL 6 came out).

Andy