Re: [HTCondor-users] Mixing cgroups, partitionable slots, and CPU limits

Hi Lincoln,

Just did a quick glance below, but I see two things wrong:

1. As you guessed - do not enable CPU affinity if you are using cgroups.

2. Should you decide to use CPU affinity instead of cgroups, you want to do
   ASSIGN_CPU_AFFINITY = True
and not mess with knob ENFORCE_CPU_AFFINITY - the latter is an expert knob that should only be used for special situations (like glideins) where there is more than one startd per machine.

best regards
Todd