Re: [HTCondor-users] submitting from a Personal Condor to our local HPC system

On 21/07/2015 10:42, "HTCondor-users on behalf of Ian Cottam"
<htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of
Ian.Cottam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I would like to try submitting from a Personal Condor to our local HPC
>system. The HPC cluster runs SGE.
>Can anyone tell me the minimal admin stuff that needs to be done on either
>end please?
>
>I'm happy to read the manual for how to use universe=grid etc, but the sys
>admin side seems tricky.
>
>Thanks
>-Ian

>The archives can be found at:
>https://lists.cs.wisc.edu/archive/htcondor-users/

Replying to myself: I found this site
<https://twiki.grid.iu.edu/bin/view/Documentation/CampusFactoryInstall>
which doesn't seem too complicated.

Anyone done it? Agree it is a sensible way forward?
-Ian
--
Ian Cottam  | IT Relationship Manager | IT Services  | C38 Sackville
Street Building  |  The University of Manchester  |  M13 9PL  |