Re: [HTCondor-users] submitting from a Personal Condor to our local HPC system

Hi Ian,

I wrote the campus factory.  Eh, itâs not exactly what you want.

Itâs best to understand your use case first.  Is the Personal Condor running on the HPC system?  Or, is it a remote system?

If itâs running on the HPC system, then you should be able to just submit jobs with:
universe = grid
grid_resource = batch sge

If itâs remote, ie, youâre running the Personal Condor on your laptop or desktop, and want to submit to a remote HPC cluster, I would recommend Bosco:
https://twiki.grid.iu.edu/bin/view/CampusGrids/BoscoInstall

It says to download from the Bosco website, but Bosco is now a part of the main HTCondor distribution, so you can just use your current installation.  It should have the âbosco_clusterâ command available to you.

Let me know if this answers your questions, or if you have any issues,
-Derek