Re: [HTCondor-users] A few questions about the format of variables (classads) and their values when using the python bindings

> The ClassAd library will automatically cast basic literals (strings, integers, floats, booleans, lists, dictionaries) from python to ClassAds.

This may be very relevant too.
Does that mean that I can pass the value of variables like maxWallTime
both as 960 (int) and as "960" (string), and in both cases the
classAds will handle it properly?
I know that the C++ Condor Code handles everything as 'const char *' anyways...

Cheers,
Jose