Re: [HTCondor-users] Win Server 2012 R2 + run_as_owner fails: What permission am I missing?

I think this is a sign that you don't have permission to login non-interactively on that box. When you make yourself an administrator, you change what permission groups your user is in and thus enable the non-interactive login.

Unfortunately I don't know what the exact permission is going to be called, but I'm pretty sure it will be something missing from the in the default group permissions for your user accounts

-tj