Re: [HTCondor-users] CREDD on windows locking out users

That would be me I guess.

No-one really owns the CREDD, but I'm the token Windows programmer
on the HTCondor core team so I'm elected at least until we figure out
what's going on.

Contact me directly via email when you have time and we can discuss how to go about figuring what's going on.

-tj