Re: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.3.5 not honoring START?

Hi,

IIRC, the problem Steffen reported below was resolved offline. Turns out that Steffen's condor_config had changed the value for knob "IS_OWNER" away from the default. Removing this line from his config got things back to working as expected.

regards
Todd