Re: [HTCondor-users] ProportionalSetSizeKb not set?

Brian,

Thanks for the hint. It looks like USE_PSS is actually set to false by default.

When USE_PSS changed from undefined to true, ProportionalSetSizeKb started appearing in job classads.

Perhaps somebody could update the documentation?
http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/v8.3/3_3Configuration.html#25099

Vlad