Re: [HTCondor-users] priority fo special user

Hi Jiang,

The groups are independent of the individual user fairshare.  In addition to giving cms.A the best priority, youâll want to make sure that group CMS has the largest quota.

I think you want to look at the GROUP_QUOTA_* knobs here:

http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/v8.3/3_4User_Priorities.html#SECTION00447000000000000000

One way to set things up is something like the following:

GROUP_QUOTA_DYNAMIC_cms = .99
GROUP_QUOTA_DYNAMIC_atlas = .01
GROUP_ACCEPT_SURPLUS = true

then to adjust the priority factor of cms.A appropriately.

Brian