[HTCondor-users] Different NEGOTIATOR_PRE_JOB_RANK for parallel and non-parallel universe jobs?

The default NEGOTIATOR_PRE_JOB_RANK setting, in a partitionable-slot
setup, favours machines which have already been partially matched,
by producing a lower rank for smaller CPU counts and memory sizes.

Unfortunately, Parallel Universe jobs will get matched against
such machines first as well, when it seems to be favourable to have
a maximum of "locality", i.e. to use machines with high core counts
first. I know that there is a penalty imposed by thermal throttling
(which may be addressed by advertising less CPU cores) and - to me
at least - seems smaller than the network overhead added by spreading
a 100-rank MPI job over >50 machines.

Is there a way to apply a different NEGOTIATOR_PRE_JOB_RANK expression
to parallel universe and non-parallel universe jobs, respectively?
And how can I have a look at such macro values across the pool?

Thanks, S