Re: [HTCondor-users] [CondorLIGO] Different NEGOTIATOR_PRE_JOB_RANK for parallel and non-parallel universe jobs?

The NEGOTIATOR_PRE_JOB_RANK boolean expression evaluates in the context of each machine classad (including anything you publish in the machine ad from job ads of the jobs already running there, via STARTD_JOB_ATTRS), so you can simply reference the universe and give it a different rank.  Something like (in pseudocode):

NEGOTIATOR_PRE_JOB_RANK = (is_parallel * 10) + (is_not_parallel * 20) + other_stuff

-Peter

--
Peter F. Couvares
pfcouvar@xxxxxxx