Re: [HTCondor-users] IS_OWNER or IsOwner?

On Thu, Mar 19, 2015 at 2:27 PM, Jens Schmaler <jens.schmaler@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Any ideas what's going on here? Condor version is 8.2.6 on Windows 7.

It looks like a bug in the documentation. Here's where it's set in
src/condor_startd.V6/ResMgr.cpp:

    if( ! configInsert(config_classad, ATTR_IS_OWNER, false) ) {
        config_classad->AssignExpr( ATTR_IS_OWNER, "(START =?= False)" );
    }

And in src/condor_includes/condor_attributes.h:

  #define ATTR_IS_OWNER  "IsOwner"

So this says the attribute is actually "IsOwner", as you've
discovered. Of course, in src/condor_startd.V6/ResState.cpp, you can
see that it gets logged as IS_OWNER (e.g):

   dprintf( D_ALWAYS, "State change: IS_OWNER is TRUE\n" );

To me, it seems like the fix is probably to update the docs and the
log message, but perhaps I'm missing some context?

Thanks,
BC

--
Ben Cotton