Re: [HTCondor-users] access to $_CONDOR_MACHINE_AD from condor_ssh_to_job

On 3/20/2015 10:29 AM, Gonzalo Merino wrote:
Hi Todd,

No. We did only encounter env vars missing among the ones in your list.

thanks!

Thanks to you for reporting. So HTCondor v8.3.5 and above will have all the below missing environment variables included. See the ticket I created about your email for details and to follow our progress on your issue at the following url:

  https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=4943

best regards
Todd

Gonzalo