Re: [HTCondor-users] EXECUTE directive wiping out directory contents

Thank you.
This will prevent further problems with some setups.

On Mon, Mar 23, 2015 at 6:16 PM, Karen Miller <smoler@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thanks for reporting this documentation omission. Progress on the
documentation will be in the ticket at the following URL:

Âhttps://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=4956

Karen