Re: [HTCondor-users] How can I avoid the ClassAds matching system?

Hi:

In the job description file, you can add the machine name in the requirements options:

requirements = ((Arch == "INTEL" || ARCH == "X86_64") && (machine == "node045.beowulf.cluster"))

  Then this job will be sent to node045.beowulf.cluster.

  Cheers,Gang