Re: [HTCondor-users] hibernating an idle machine ONLY after it has been up for X seconds

Thanks for your reply Ben

> There are cases when it will be shorter than you want

Forgive me if I miss understand. Aren’t those cases the same cases as using MonitorSelfAge? If the Daemon resets it works, but otherwise hibernates to quickly?

> Another option would be to write a startd cron that checks the system uptime and reports that as a classad attribute.

What would that look like? I currently have a script that passes the StartLog for signs of having woke up from Hibernation but I couldn’t find a way to “feed” that info into the config file.

Thanks

Greg