Re: [HTCondor-users] exclude a domain ?

On 10/16/2015 8:03 AM, Krieger, Donald N. wrote:
Please pardon my laziness in asking rather than looking this up.

Could someone provide the line I need to include in my submit file to
exclude my jobs from running on machines in a specific subdomain, say
123.456 ?

Things could get complicated if you are using things like CCB (Condor Connection Broker) to access machines behind NATS/firewalls, but assuming you network is straightforward try this in your job submit file -

executable = foo
requirements = regexp("<123\.456\.",StartdIpAddr)==False
queue

Maybe there is an easier way, but the above came to mind first.

best
Todd