Re: [HTCondor-users] [SPAM] Re: Condor problem with file transfer

Dear Michael,

  Thanks a lot for your reminder, and sorry for my reply.

| Are you restricting a port range for a firewall, by any chance?
1. I tried to close our firewall, but the error keeps the same ;

| Or are you maybe running with too few file descriptors?
2. I checked the ticket "msg00205", the situation may be different. We have 64 work nodes (more than 600 cores), and all of them runs well if there's no file transfer requirement in the condor script, but once it's required, the error will appear.
Unfortunately, the link in ticket "msg00205" seems doesn't work:
http://www.cs.wisc.edu/condor/manual/v7.5/3_7Networking_includes.html#30558

I was told
"You are looking for a page that does not exist. Please use the search box or visit the home page for the HTCondor site."

Best regards,

Minghui