[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.2.10 Released
- Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2015 20:42:18 -0500
- From: Tim Theisen <tim@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [HTCondor-users] HTCondor 8.2.10 Released
The HTCondor team is pleased to announce the release of HTCondor 8.2.10.
A stable series release contains significant bug fixes.
Highlights of this release are:
- an updated RPM to work with SELinux on EL7 platforms
- fixes to the condor_kbdd authentication to the X server
- a fix to allow the condor_kbdd to work with shared port enabled
- avoid crashes when using more than 1024 file descriptors on EL7
- fixed a memory leak in the ClassAd split() function
- condor_vacate will error out rather than ignore conflicting arguments
- a bug fix to the JobRouter to properly process the queue on restart
- a bug fix to prevent sending spurious data on a SOAP file transfer
- a bug fix to always present jobs in order in condor_history
More details about the fixes can be found in the Version History:
Thank you for your interest in HTCondor!
- The HTCondor Team