[HTCondor-users] jobs with disjoint requirements

I have two sets of jobs queued to run:

(1)    Jobs for which the requirements prohibit deployment to machines in subdomain 123.456 .

(2)    Jobs for which the requirements require deployment to machines in subdomain 123.456 .

Suppose there are 5000 of the jobs which require 123.456 at the head of my queue, either because I’ve set their priority high or because they were queued first.

Yet there are no cores available in that subdomain but there are machines available outside it.

Will the jobs which prohibit deployment to 123.456 run or do they have to wait till all of the jobs ahead of them which require 123.456 are running first?

Thanks - Don