[HTCondor-users] Problem accessing htcondor-devel archives

I am trying to access the htcondor-devel mailing list archives.

https://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/mail-lists/ says:
"You can subscribe, unsubscribe, and browse the archives at the HTCondor-devel mailing list page"
(with no indication that it is closed)

"To see the collection of prior postings to the list, visit the HTCondor-devel Archives."

This links to
https://www-auth.cs.wisc.edu/lists/htcondor-devel/

However as soon as I click on that, I'm redirected to
https://idp.cs.wisc.edu/idp/Authn/UserPassword
which requires a "University of Wisconsin-Madison Computer Sciences Department Login"

Is this intentional??

I then signed up to the list. But even after that, I cannot access the archive using my E-mail address and list password at that login page (which isn't surprising, as I don't suppose it's added to the IDP system)

The htcondor-users archive has no such problem.

Thanks,

Brian Candler.