Re: [HTCondor-users] JobRouter unable to find job_queue.log when it's not in the spool directory

On 4/1/2016 11:25 AM, Vladimir Brik wrote:
Ugh. Did you actually try it?
I thought I did, but then I tried again this morning and now it works.
Sorry about that, and thanks for the help!

Vlad

Glad we could help, thanks for letting us know the outcome. Hope to see you at HTCondor Week in May.

best
Todd