[HTCondor-users] condor_status in SOAP API

Hi,

Is there a way to execute whatâs equivalent to condor_status through the SOAP API? I canât seem to find the API function call for this.

I am attempting to write a remote front end for our htcondor cluster (remote = a machine thatâs not part of the condor cluster, on an android mobile phone for example).

Alternatively if there is any existing tool that allows this to happen I would also be keen to look into it.

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards

Jason

PRIVACY AND CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
The information contained in this message is intended for the named recipients only. It may contain confidential information and if you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please destroy it and reply to the sender immediately or contact us at the above telephone number.
VIRUS DISCLAIMER
While we take every precaution against presence of computer viruses on our system, we accept no responsibility for loss or damage arising from the transmission of viruses to e-mail recipients.