Re: [HTCondor-users] Question about Group quotas

group_prio_factors do not automatically update after a condor_reconfig.  You have to do condor_userprio -setfactor manually for each existing user in the group.  The factor of the group itself will never show that it changed but any new users in the group will get the new priority automatically.

Group quotas on the other hand should change with condor_reconfig

Steve
From: HTCondor-users <htcondor-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Terrence Martin <tmartin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2016 11:06:31 PM
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List
Subject: [HTCondor-users] Question about Group quotas

I am having a heck of a time getting my group quotas to update on the
condor_userpro report despite my condor_config_val reporting the correct
value.

group_ligo                     50.00     50.00 Regroup     50.00
         6.87 100000.00
 ligo@xxxxxxxxxxx
6866.90     6.87   1000.00

#  condor_config_val -negotiator GROUP_PRIO_FACTOR_group_ligo
1000

Should this value not update in the report once the condor is
reconfigured and/or restarted?

Terrence