Re: [HTCondor-users] STARTER at 192.168.22.18 failed to send file(s) to <192.168.178.102:27682>; SHADOW ...

Hi Stephen,

This part of the error message caught my eye:

SHADOW at 192.168.178.102 failed to write to file â

that makes me think the directory permissions on the schedd are problematic - and, as arc probably interacts with this schedd, I would also examine that too.

Good luck!

Brian