The HTCondor team is pleased to announce the release of HTCondor 8.5.6.
This development series release contains new features that are under
development. This release contains all of the bug fixes from the 8.4.8
Enhancements in the release include:
- The -batch output for condor_q is now the default
- Python bindings for job submission and machine draining
- Numerous Docker usability changes
- New options to limit condor_history results to jobs since last invocation
- Shared port daemon can be used with high availability and replication
- ClassAds can be written out in JSON format
- More flexible ordering of DAGMan commands
- Efficient PBS and SLURM job monitoring
- Simplified leases for grid universe jobs
NOTE: condor_q now requires authenticated read access to the schedd.A complete list of new features and fixed bugs can be found in the version
If different authentication methods are configured for read versus write,
you may need to adjust your configuration.
The default HTCondor configuration does not have this issue.
Thank you for your interest in HTCondor!
- The HTCondor Team
HTCondor & Open Science Grid
Center for High Throughput Computing
Department of Computer Sciences
University of Wisconsin - Madison
4261 Computer Sciences and Statistics
1210 W Dayton St
Madison, WI 53706-1685
+1 608 265 5736