[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[HTCondor-users] Rank expression for match making using a python script
- Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2016 22:37:51 +0100
- From: L Kreczko <L.Kreczko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: [HTCondor-users] Rank expression for match making using a python script
I am trying to write a simple python script that takes the job input files, does a quick analysis and returns useful results to condor for match making.
I am very sure that this was demonstrated somewhere (python scripts in condor expressions), but I cannot find it in my notes nor via google.
Could you please send me some pointers?
What I want to do:
- before matchmaking analyse job input files with python
- return a result that condor can use for making the match making decision (i.e. some nodes are better for input A then others)