[HTCondor-users] Rank expression for match making using a python script

Dear experts,

I am trying to write a simple python script that takes the job input files, does a quick analysis and returns useful results to condor for match making.
I am very sure that this was demonstrated somewhere (python scripts in condor expressions), but I cannot find it in my notes nor via google.

Could you please send me some pointers?

What I want to do:
- before matchmaking analyse job input files with python
- return a result that condor can use for making the match making decision (i.e. some nodes are better for input A then others)

Cheers,
Luke