Re: [HTCondor-users] Preferring execute nodes that are seldomly used by the owner

You might consider using the KeyboardIdle (assume an idle node will
stay idle...) and/or TotalTimeOwnerIdle attributes in rank expressions
in your submit files so that your jobs prefer low use nodes. Getting
at the fraction of owner usage time in a submit file is a little too
tricky for me, but maybe someone else has a good solution.

Jason