[HTCondor-users] Jobs held on submit node

Dear all:

I have built a (still small) condor cluster and so far it works well. With one exception. When a job is supposed to start on the same machine it was submitted from, the job is being held because it cannot create output files. Which is weird because the jobs starting on other nodes can readily do that. All clients use the same config file which I attach. Any idea what I did wrong?

Thanks,

Bjoern

---

dr. B. (Bjoern) Baumeier

Eindhoven University of Technology

Department of Mathematics and Computer Science & Institute for Complex Molecular Systems

P.O. Box 513 - 5600 MB Eindhoven - The Netherlands

Center for Analysis, Scientific Computing, and Application (Office MF 7.142 and CE 1.44e)

Telephone: +31-(0)40-247-2205

Email: b.baumeier@xxxxxx

Web: http://www.win.tue.nl/~bbaumeie

Researcher ID: http://www.researcherid.com/rid/B-7951-2008