Re: [HTCondor-users] Windows ignoring HIGHPORT/LOWPORT?

After a few restarts, the startd ends up listening within the desired
range. Digging through the code, I saw comments referencing
https://htcondor-wiki.cs.wisc.edu/index.cgi/tktview?tn=4711 . I'm not
sure if the behavior here is related or not. Is disabling
BIND_ALL_INTERFACES and binding to a single interface a reasonable
solution here?

As far as I know, the delayed bind() errors on Windows aren't related to any failures to respect HIGHPORT/LOWPORT. That being said, I haven't seen any those failures, so I don't know what's going on.

- ToddM