Re: [HTCondor-users] user priority factor gets not changed

On 02/15/2016 03:56 AM, Thomas Hartmann wrote:
Hi all,

we are trying to increase the user priority for an ops user but
apparently fail to do so.
I.e., we set the priority factor to 1.000 for the user 'opsusr' [1,2]
but still the priority factor does not change [3]

Is there something we are missing?

Good morning:

Typically, if condor_userprio silently fails, it is because of security. Most HTCondor installations with host-based security only allow priority setting from the central manager. Are you running the command there?

_Greg