[HTCondor-users] SharedPortServer: server was busy

Hello.

SharedPortLog file on our central manager has a lot of entries like:

SharedPortServer: server was busy, failed to connect to collector as requested by <172.16.223.61:40500>: Resource temporarily unavailable (err=11)

Sometimes, I see hundreds of such messages generated per second every few minutes.

Is the problem that the collector doesn't respond quickly enough, or that shared_port can't handle the volume of connections, or something else?

Are there any configuration tweaks I could try to alleviate this?

Thanks,

Vlad