Re: [HTCondor-users] trouble get started

Further investigation shows I was using this repo for my deb package:
deb http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/debian/stable/ squeeze contrib
(this is by following this pages instructions: http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/manual/v8.4/3_2Installation_Start.html#SECTION00427000000000000000 )

Using the link that Brian gave, I tried to follow this page:
https://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/ubuntu/

but get this error when running apt-get update

W: Failed to fetch http://research.cs.wisc.edu/htcondor/ubuntu/stable/dists/trusty/InRelease Unable to find expected entry 'contrib/binary-i386/Packages' in Release file (Wrong sources.list entry or malformed file)

E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.

I am on Kubuntu 14.04.2 64bit

lee