[HTCondor-users] GROUP_SORT_EXPR

I have a question about GROUP_SORT_EXPR. The docs say "The largest
magnitude positive value goes first. The default value is set such
that group <none> always goes last when considering hierarchical group
quotas."

However, the default value is:
ifThenElse(AccountingGroup=?="<none>",3.4e+38,ifThenElse(GroupQuota>0,GroupResourcesInUse/GroupQuota,3.3e+38))

If I'm reading the default value correctly, it looks like smaller
values are preferred (since <none> has the highest explicit value, and
the GroupResourcesInUse/GroupQuota part would give lower numbers for
more underserved groups).

So is the documentation wrong, or is the default incorrect, or am I
completely misreading something?

Thanks,
BC

--