Re: [HTCondor-users] proposed change to DAG NOOP nodes

On 02/18/2016 02:45 PM, Kent WENGER wrote:
> Well, the current implementation of NOOP nodes totally ignores the
> submit file.  I guess we could add a knob that says either "use the
> submit file" or "ignore the submit file".

The reason I asked is because a while back I "temporarily" NOOPed a --
perfectly valid at the time -- dag node. So I was wondering what you
meant by "remove the don't actually submit code": if that node gets
actually submitted at this point, who knows what may happen.

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin