[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [HTCondor-users] Accessing historical condor usage
- Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2016 17:17:41 +0100
- From: Hermann Fuchs <hermann.fuchs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] Accessing historical condor usage
thank you very much for your suggestions.
I think parsing the condor_history output might be a suitable to get
I will also have a look at ganglia. However, given we have only a small
cluster this might be a bit too much overhead.
Best regards from Vienna,
On 01/04/2016 10:14 PM, htcondor-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Send HTCondor-users mailing list submissions to
To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
You can reach the person managing the list at
When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
than "Re: Contents of HTCondor-users digest..."
1. Re: NegotiatorLog: Failed to start non-blockingupdate (Ben Cotton)
2. Accessing historical condor usage statistics (Hermann Fuchs)
3. -better-analyze oddity (Michael Di Domenico)
4. Re: Accessing historical condor usage statistics (Todd Tannenbaum)
5. Re: Accessing historical condor usage statistics
(Michael V Pelletier)
6. Re: Accessing historical condor usage statistics (Bob Ball)
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2015 10:20:28 -0500
From: Ben Cotton <ben.cotton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: HTCondor-Users Mail List <htcondor-users@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [HTCondor-users] NegotiatorLog: Failed to start
Content-Type: text/plain; CHARSET=US-ASCII
On Thu, Dec 24, 2015 at 9:55 AM, Sunshine <492096437@xxxxxx> wrote:
condor_collector is running, and this machine's security settings is same
with other 3 machines, only this machine is not working nomally.
I don't know where the problem is and how to fix it.
It might help to understand your architecture. Are the three machines
each their own central or is the machine in question both a central
manager and a scheduler, with the other two as schedulers?
DI Hermann Fuchs, PhD
Christian Doppler Laboratory for Medical Radiation Research for Radiation Oncology
Department of Radiation Oncology
Medical University Vienna
Währinger Gürtel 18-20
Tel. + 43 / 1 / 40 400 72710